Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well today it became official. Our family has grown from 4 to 6. We are all excited. They were able to get the new birth certificates and passports today. When David went to pick up the kids there were a few tears shed. Luckily lots of the kids have left the orphanage for the holidays. I think that made it a little easier on the kids. David thought it was a good thing I was not there. He thought I would have shed a few tears myself. I think he is probably correct. It was hard enough to leave when I did.

The clan has arrived in Kiev. David called me at 4:00 this afternoon to say that they had arrived. I would imagine they are all very tired.

2 comments:

Andreas said...

Congrats!!! You made it! We're excited to see you back here in America.

Jamie said...

Congratulations. That would have been traumatic to be there and watch them leave their friends...but we are so excited to have them in the family and for them to come HOME! :)