Friday, June 12, 2009


Both Tania and Sasha need braces.
I must admit I will be glad to be done with doctor and dentists for a while. Both kids have had a root canal.
Sasha has had two fillings taken care of. Tania has 6 cavities and I'm not sure where we are with the fillings. I just know that we are not done.
Plus they both need to have their wisdom teeth removed and to have teeth removed to make room for their other teeth. Next month Sasha will have a total of 8 teeth removed and Tania will have 7 teeth removed. Tania would have 8 removed but she had already had a tooth removed in Ukraine. She told us that a rather large woman (to put it nicely) just twisted her tooth around until it came out. She didn't have anything to lesson the pain. Apparently when she had cavities filled there she also did not have anything to take care of the pain. She told me that she didn't have a shot before the dentist filled her cavities.

1 comment:

Carlin said...

So the appointments don't ever end? Someone has something every week through July in our house and we haven't even scheduled Ortho apts yet.

The constant commentary has to be annoying, but I am looking forward to sentences being spoken : )

Loved seeing all your pictures, they look happy. I also think we owe you a phone, I'll have to get your address...