Saturday, August 21, 2010

Clear the roads!

Yup, Tania passed the driving test. She now has a drivers permit.
As we walked out of the DMV, David suggested that Tania drive home (he was kidding)so I piped up saying if Tania was driving I was walking. Tania agreed.

For those of you trying to get your kids to pass the test, a fellow Ukranian parent let us know about a website called I Drive Safely. You can pay $15.00 to take a practice test with 100 questions. The kids can take it as many times at they want within 25 days. Tania said that this really helped her pass the test.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

It's so scary turning 15 these days. I've got two driving and a fourteen year old-so in less than a year we'll be it again!
I almost fell on the floor at the DMV when my oldest daughter passed without studying. She told me later the trick is to rule out the obvious and then einy, meeny, miney mo! Heaven help us all with 15 year old drivers!

Andreas said...

Congrats to Tania. I hope she doesn't drive like she's in Ukraine!

Katelyn said...

Mom, your blog is getting boring!

Katelyn said...

Mom!! Please update your blog. I want to see pictures!! :(