Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our domestic kids

It has been really nice having our domestic kids home from college during the Christmas season. It has been so nice to have some really good help around the house. Both kids have been very good about volunteering to help cook meals, bake goodies and clean. Matthew thoroughly enjoyed making cheesecake and chocolate pie at my parents house. He also made dinner last night. Katelyn has been more than willing to make treats. She has also taken out the garbage when it was full.

I'm not sure that the kid taking care of our animals while we were in Arkansas really appreciated taking care of all their animals though. We all ready had both of our labs, but Matthew and Katelyn also brought home a rabbit, 3 frogs and yes a snake.

The rabbit is cute but I don't want it staying in my house for long. And I really don't want the snake in my house. Below are pictures of the rabbit.






2 comments:

The McEacherns said...

That bunny looks absolutely adorable just sitting in the snow!

Wendy said...

I don't blame you about the snake! Yuck! But the bunny is awfully cute. (If they just wouldn't poop! We had a bunny and it was a pooping machine! It also bit and scratched and despite it's cuteness, it soon found a new home!)