Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This is Tania after she spent a couple of hours cleaning the new house. Obviously, we need to have her work on the house we are living in.

There have been some fun times as the house has been built. Quite often we go see the house when it is dark outside. We had to bring flashlights with us since we didn't have any lights. The more we went to see it in the dark, the more hiding in closets, hiding behind walls and standing quite still in a dark room occurred. So as we had more hiding, I'm sure you can guess, we had more screaming and jumping as people jumped out of their hiding spots. It has been so bad that I have had to lead the crowd around before they would go anywhere. Of course that really didn't help because I new something would happen and just walked on by whoever was hiding. I must admit, I might need hearing aides after Tania has screamed several times in my ear.

The outside of our house is really looking like a real house. Tomorrow they are going to start working on the driveway.

Cabinets in the mater bath.


Our kitchen.



More kitchen





The family room.




The kitchen's new hardwood floors.






Our stairwell and front entry.








They lined all of the inside doors to paint. It was really kind of bizarre looking.







6 comments:

Katelyn said...

"Of course that really didn't help because I new something would"
Wrong new. :) Should be knew. And what is this mater bath you speak of? :)
Just kidding momm :)
The cabinets look awesome! I can't wait to see them!!

Unknown said...

What is a mater bath? I haven't heard of one of those....

Dang it, Katelyn beat me to it.

Unknown said...

Never-mind, I figured it it out it is Mater's Bath, you know from cars.

Katelyn said...

Is it like Ta-Mater, without the Ta? :D

Kari Lyn said...

The house looks GREAT!

Whitney Harris said...

It is beautiful! I am excited for all of you.