Saturday, January 30, 2010

Buy A Church?

So Sasha and I were driving home after dropping off Artem from soccer practice when we drove past the Roseboro chapel. Sasha knows that I would love to move and that we have been looking at lots so we can build a house. We drove by the chapel and Sasha said that we should buy a church and live in it. He said that the cultural hall could be our living room. We could play basket ball and have a cinema in there. I said that it would be great for going to church. We could just get up and we would be there. The bathrooms would be a little weird with the shower situation and stall for the toilets though. Sasha said we could just remodel the bathrooms.

I got a kick out of this idea. Where did he get this idea? Strange....

Later Katelyn and I went to the grocery store. When we got back Tania was watching the movie "The Sandlot". Wendy -- "Smalls" in this movie reminded me of your Alex.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I am trying to remember "Smalls". Haven't seen that show forever, and Alex has never seen it so we'll for sure have to see it!
We actually talked about buying a church last week too. My kids came up with how we could rent out all the rooms and play hide and seek in the halls. I mentioned the kitchen and bathroom situation but they just shrugged that off.....details. Who needs to pay attention to details??

Andreas said...

I love your family picture you put up! You are such a good looking family. And it's so fun to read your updates.

The Rogers Family said...

I am all for the buying the church idea, With the stipulation that the ward members still have to come in every Saturday to clean it! It could work. I would take a bath everyday in the font! Okay, this is getting a little sacrilegious. Thanks for bringing Artem home. That sure saved me a big trip.